Policy and Procedure
Turn lost items in as soon as possible to:
- All items found on campus should be submitted to the Help Desk located in Room 209 in Henderson Hall (HH).
- Any items temporarily submitted to security personnel will be transferred to the Help Desk upon availability.
- Unclaimed and /or unidentifiable property will be logged in the lost and found log book and held in the Help Desk location, Room 209 in HH for thirty (30) days. If the lost item includes any identifying information, Help Desk staff will attempt to contact the owner directly.
- Unclaimed ID's such as driver's licenses or state ID's will be mailed to the designated address after one week.
- To ensure lost items are returned to the rightful owners, persons claiming items will be asked to describe the items and provide identification. Claimants will have to sign for items they claim before the items will be released to them.
- Once the 30-day hold period expires, items in Lost and Found will be discarded and/or donated to a local charity.
The College of Saint Elizabeth and APG Security are not responsible for Lost and Found items that are not logged into the Lost and Found log book.