Each fall semester, the traditional undergraduate program awards the Presidential Scholarship covering full tuition. Those selected for this highly competitive scholarship must prove that they can cover all remaining costs including room and board, transportation, books, insurance, personal expenses, etc.
- Only international students who are applying as full-time, first-year students in the traditional undergraduate program are eligible for this full scholarship.
- All scholarships are renewable for a maximum of four years provided that the student maintains a minimum GPA of 3.0.
All scholarship applicants are required to submit documents and test scores, including TOEFL and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test), in advance of the March 1 deadline. Only students who have taken the SAT and have a confirmed score over 1150 are encouraged to apply if they need a full tuition scholarship.
The scholarship application deadline is March 1 for Fall Semester scholarships; and November 1 for Spring Semester scholarships. Please note: These are not the deadlines for admission to the College, but only for scholarship applications. CSE has a rolling admissions deadline.
Continuing Studies Scholarships
- No scholarships are available to international students in the Continuing Studies Program, with the exception of students who transfer directly from a 2-year U.S. community college.
- Members of religious communities sponsored by the Roman Catholic Church (e.g., nuns, priests, brothers, etc.) receive a 50% tuition discount.
- All new Continuing Studies students must show full funding before an I-20 will be issued.
Graduate Studies Scholarships
- No scholarships are available to new graduate students.
- Limited Graduate Assistantship funding may be applied for after completion of one full semester at the College of Saint Elizabeth. These funds are very competitive, and may not be used in estimating financial ability for issuance of an I-20.
- Members of religious communities sponsored by the Roman Catholic Church (e.g., priests, brothers, nuns, etc.) receive a 50% tuition discount. Please note: this discount does not apply to the Ed.D. in Educational Leadership or the Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology program.
- All new graduate students must show full funding from outside sources before an I-20 will be issued.