Requirements for Admission
How to Apply
Please submit the following:
- Completed and signed International application with a non-refundable $35 application.
- A certified record of your secondary school (high school), college and university records, along with a notarized translation and grading scale if they are not in English. These transcripts must include courses taken and grades obtained. In addition, students will also need to submit an official course-by-course evaluation by World Education Services (WES).
- Copy of your secondary school (high school), college and university diplomas.
- Official Test Scores: The TOEFL is required for students whose first language is other than English. Contact TOEFL and request that an official copy of your test scores be sent directly to the College. (If you are from an English-speaking country, you must submit either SAT or TOEFL results.)
- Official Test Scores: SAT scores, while not required for admission, are required for students interested in College of Saint Elizabeth scholarships. Request that an official copy of your score report be sent directly to the College. Our SAT code is 2090.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers or school officials. These letters should describe your academic abilities and accomplishments relative to other students in your graduating class as well as your readiness for college study in the United States.
- Completed and signed application for an I-20.
- Bank statement and notarized affidavit of support of financial ability to meet all costs including room and board, books and supplies, miscellaneous living expenses, and expected travel costs to and from home. It is expected that students will make at least one trip home during each year of study. (Note that room and board fees do not cover living expenses during the summer or four week midwinter break.)
- A photocopy of your passport page with your photo and name clearly displayed.