How to Apply
Please submit the following:
- Completed and signed Common Application
- A certified record of your secondary school (high school), college and university records, along with a notarized translation and grading scale if they are not in English. These transcripts must include courses taken and grades obtained.
- Copy of your secondary school (high school), college and university diploma(s) must be provided upon graduation.
- Official Test Scores: The TOEFL is required for students whose first language is other than English. Contact TOEFL or IELTS and request that an official copy of your test scores be sent directly to the College.
- Official Test Scores: SAT scores, while not required for admission, are required for students interested in College of Saint Elizabeth scholarships. Request that an official copy of your score report be sent directly to the College. Our SAT code is 2090.
- Two letters of recommendation from teachers or school officials. These letters should describe your academic abilities and accomplishments relative to other students in your graduating class as well as your readiness for college study in the United States.
- A photocopy of your passport page with your photo and name clearly displayed.
I-20 International Paperwork
- Documented evidence of financial resources to sufficiently support the student through the completion of degree requirements.
- Documentation of acceptable insurance coverage against illness and accidents. This health and accident coverage must be maintained throughout the student's enrollment at the College.