How To Apply

Web Content Display Web Content Display

All students, age 23 or older, who are high school graduates or who have earned a high school equivalency diploma can be admitted to the College as either part-time or full-time Continuing Studies students.

To apply, please do the following:

  • Complete the application.
  • Have an official high school transcript, as well as official transcripts from all college(s) attended, sent directly to the Office of Admission. Be sure to note on the application any former names that may appear on transcripts.

Upon receipt of the application, an enrollment specialist will call the student to schedule an individual appointment to go over the program in detail, evaluate any college credits received from other colleges or universities, admit the student, and register the student for courses. Students are admitted for spring, summer and fall semesters.

Students who apply to the College with a GPA under 2.0 from an accredited college or university, or a high school, if they never attended college, will be admitted as non-matriculated and, after taking two courses (six credits) and having earned a GPA of at least 2.0, may then matriculate at the College.

Apply Online