Interlibrary Borrowing: Article Request Form
Web Content Display Web Content Display
Guide to Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
- Interlibrary loan is a free service through which CSE students, faculty and staff can borrow materials not owned by Mahoney Library. Before placing an article request, check Mahoney Library's Online & Print Journals List to be certain that CSE does not have the periodical, with appropriate date and volume, that you need.
- Please allow up to 2 weeks for delivery.
- You may request a maximum of 5 articles a day.
- On the form below, please fill in all required fields, and as many other fields as you can so that your request can be processed. Though not required, providing an accurate ISSN or DOI number may considerably speed up the request.
- Whenever possible, we will deliver your journal article electronically via email. The journal article you receive is yours to keep. Please notify the ILL department at 973-290-4240 with any questions or if you wish to cancel your request.