General Primary Care
- Common health problems including upper respiratory tract infections, sexually transmitted diseases, minor injuries; chronic health problems such as asthma.
- Self-care health maintenance, Health promotion, Disease prevention counseling.
- Evaluation and management of sport-related conditions
Gynecology/Women's Health Care
- Pelvic and breast examination, Women's health care issues, Diagnostic testing for sexually transmitted diseases.
- N.J. State and College required and recommended pre-matriculation requirements and foreign travel guidance.
- Immunizations Available On Site*
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Hepatitis B
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus)
- Tetanus and Diphtheria Toxoid
- Influenza Vaccine
- Meningococcal Vaccine
- Mantoux Testing (PPD)
- Routine diagnostic testing on site (i.e. strep, pregnancy) and outside laboratory access.
- Medical care, consultation, specialists and X-Ray as indicated
*Immunization are available for a fee. Please call in advance to confirm availability.
**Laboratory tests are sent off campus and are the student's responsibility.
***Referrals and outside medical consultations are the student's responsibility.