e - Portfolio
What is e-Portfolio?
- E-Portfolios are platforms for students, teachers, alumnae/i, and professionals to showcase their work and ideas.
- They are active, living archives of learning, discovery, progress, achievement and reflection.
- A few uses of e-Portfolios include integrative learning, outcomes assessment, showcasing accomplishments or credentials, admissions' marketing and recruitment, interactive résumés, student galleries, teacher resource sites, collaborative project collections, and research presentations.
Log In to E-Portfolio
Why Use e-Portfolios?
- The adoption of an e-Portfolio platform in higher education provides an exceptionally powerful tool for integrative learning, and outcomes assessment.
- It also provides a wonderful instrument by which students, faculty, and staff can showcase their achievements and qualifications.
Read More About CSE ePortfolios Essentials
e-Portfolio In-Classroom Workshops
E-Portfolio workshops are scheduled every semester on various topics. Please view the Workshop Schedule and sign up for appropriate workshops.
e-Portfolio Resources for Instructors