Help Desk - CSE Email for iPhone
NOTE: If you are setting up CSE email on a mobile device for the first time, you will have to Sync Your Password. (Even if you have previously set up your account, you can reset it to the same password).
- Tap on your iPhone Settings. (Figure 1)
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars. (Figure 2)
- Tap on Add Account ... (Figure 3)
- Tap on Gmail. (Figure 4)
- Enter your Name, Email Address, Password (If this is the first time you are setting up CSE email on a mobile device, please Sync Your Password before proceeding. You can reset it to the password you currently have.) and Description. Hit Next. (Figure 5)
- Please wait while your iPhone takes a few seconds to verify your account details with our server. (Figure 6)
- Please select the items that you would like to sync on your phone by turning the options On/Off. For this example, we are going to sync mail only. When you are done, hit Save. (Figure 7)
- You will now have CSE email added to your iPhone email application. (Figure 8)
- Hit your iPhone Home button to return to the Home screen. Tap on the email Application. (Figure 9)
- If you have set up other email accounts on your phone, please hit Mailboxes on the top left corner of the screen. Select CSE email to view your CSE mail. (Figure 10)
- Students: You can bring your laptops to Henderson Hall 209 or call x4022. A Lab Aide will be available to assist you.
- Faculty and Staff: Please contact the Help Desk at x4015 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.