Assistant Men's Volleyball Coach (Part time)
Type: Part Time Staff
This position as Assistant Coach is responsible for assisting in the development, coaching, organization and management of the team with which they are working. In addition, this position is responsible for assisting with the recruitment of prospective student-athletes.
- Responsible for assisting the head coach in the recruitment of prospective student-athletes and retention of current student-athletes.
- Responsible for assisting the head coach for the safety and well-being of team members and supervision of assistant coaches and student-managers with whom they work.
- Responsible for assisting the head coach in teaching and developing athletic skills of team members.
- Responsible for complying with:
- NCAA Division III
- NEAC (North Eastern Athletic Conference)
- Instructions from the CSE Athletic Trainer
- CSE rules and regulations, including the timely filing of any paperwork, reports and/or reimbursement requests.
- Responsible for participating in team fundraising projects and other programs sponsored by the Athletic Department.
- Responsible for maintaining all sports equipment assigned to the Head Coach, Assistant Coach or student-athletes.
- Responsible for assisting with game day management.
- Responsible for attending Freshmen Move-In Day, Open Houses, Monthly Coaches Meeting, Midnight Madness/Pep Rally for your specific sport, Annual Coaches Retreat, Athletic Banquet, and Graduation.
- Responsible for other duties as assigned by the Athletic Director or Vice President for Student Life.
This is a part-time exempt position through June 30, 2018.
Bachelor's degree and previous, successful coaching experience at the high school or college level required. Must also possess:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Recruiting experience
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules and regulations
- CPR/AED Certification,
- First Aid Certification
- Valid Driver's License.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter, resume, list of three references and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Review of applications will begin immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
The College of Saint Elizabeth is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.