Acceptable Use Policy
- Media Services facilities are available by appointment during the departmental operating hours. Operating hours are posted on the College website and in the Media Services organizations for students, faculty and staff on Blackboard.
- Use of the facilities without a Media Services staff member or Media Services student employee present in the department is prohibited.
- Users must have instruction on equipment they intend to use, either formally through a class/workshop or by one-on-one instruction through Media Services.
- Users should not go behind any equipment to make cabling modifications.
- Users are not allowed to add or remove software on non-linear editing systems or on media editing workstations.
- Media Services supports the conference rooms in Santa Rita Hall. While the technology in most conference rooms can be self-operational, users of the John J. Riordan Board Room requiring the use of technology must contact Media Services in advance of the class, meeting or program for support or instruction on the use of the equipment. This should be done after booking the room with the Office of the President.
Visit the Media Services section of the web site for more detailed information regarding Media Services policies and procedures.