Adult Student Recruiter
Type: Full Time
Assists the Director of Continued Learning in performing a variety of duties in the recruitment and selection of students enrolled in Continuing Studies, Graduate and Doctoral programs admissions that positively impact overall enrollment. The ADR will support all efforts in the recruitment process in gaining more inquires, on-site visits to the college and cultivation of new educational partners. . Grow contacts and presence at community colleges and contribute to develop and maintain new educational partnerships. The staff member will participate as an active member of the recruitment team with special projects as they arise.
- Assist in communicates with prospective students by extensive phone contact all inquiries are followed up and outcomes recorded.
- Travel to strategic locations to develop presence and promote enrollment goals at community colleges, corporations, healthcare facilities, community organizations and professional organizations
- Support the development of community college enrollment dual admission agreements.
- Possess the ability to differentiate CSE value from the competition.
- Strong people skills with a clear understanding of how to provide exceptional customer service in a professional and confident manner to assure student and faculty satisfaction.
- Ability to take a concept and move forward in a clear path to achieve end results that are communicated and evaluated.
- Assist community college students in the seamless transfer process of obtaining their bachelor's degree/combined degrees from CSE and a simple, clear, concise manner while articulating the benefits and process to achieve their individual educational goals.
- Ability to organize and maintain space at local community colleges to represent CSE to their students with regard to highlighting CSE programs, transfer process and other inquires.
- Representing CSE at campus and off campus events in standard and innovative ways.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Valid driver's license
- Ability to be self-directed and strong results-orientation
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with all levels of students, staff and leadership and outside constituents with strong presentation skills
- Ability to maintain schedules with planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Please submit cover letter, resume, three references and salary requirements to email@example.com or mail to:
College of Saint ElizabethAttn: Alexander Scott, VP for Enrollment Management2 Convent RoadMorristown, NJ 07960
No phone calls will be accepted. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
The College of Saint Elizabeth is an equal opportunity employer.