Graduate Studies - Transfer
Transfer students bring a unique perspective to the classroom and community. By joining the CSE family after time spent at another institution, they add a special dimension to the CSE experience. We hope that you will feel instantly at home at CSE and find a beautiful, nurturing place where you can take advantage of great opportunities: academic, personal and professional.
How to Apply
Prospective students must submit the following to the Office of Admission:
- Completed application with a non-refundable $35 application fee.
- Official undergraduate (and, if applicable, graduate) transcripts from all prior secondary institutions.
- Personal statement of your interest in further study (part of application).
- Two letters of recommendation from persons familiar with your educational background and/or work performance.
- Some programs also require additional documents or certificates for admission.