Set Up CSE Account
How can I set up my CSE Account?
- After your registration has een processed, you should allow 48 hours for your student record to be created before attempting to set-up your CSE account..
- You will need to have your Social Security Number as a verification of your identity (the setup site is secured and encrypted).
- If you are an International student and do not have a Social Security Number, please contact an Admission Counselor for assistance (1-800-210-7900).
- Please go to the CSE Account Setup Page and follow the instructions on the page. (Note: clicking this link will open up a new browser. Make sure you disable pop-up blocker for www.cse.edu)
Why do you need a CSE Account?
Once you setup your CSE Account you will be able to access the following:
- CSE E-Mail - This will be the primary account used to communicate by the College.
- Moodle - This academic portal is your link to resources used by your professors for coursework.
- PowerCampus Self-Service - This is your link to the Administrative Computing System where you can review your class schedule, register for classes, and check your grades. You will need your PowerCampus ID which was sent to your personal email account to access Self-Service the first time.
Contact the Helpdesk at (973) 290-4015.
< Back to Women's College Enrollment Process
< Back to Continuing Studies Enrollment Process
< Back to Graduate Studies Enrollment Process