International Students Enrollment Guide

  1. Health Forms

    Your completed health form provides us with the necessary information we need to ensure that we are providing a safe and healthy campus community. Please complete and submit these forms to the Health Services Office prior to your arrival at CSE.

  2. Residence Life Survey

    Living on campus is a large part of the total college experience, so we would like to work with you to determine the best possible arrangement.

    Fill out the Residence Life Questionnaire to help us better facilitate your room and roommate placement.

    This form is only necessary for students in the Women's College who choose to live on campus.

  3. Financial Aid

    Please contact your Admission Counselor to discuss Financial Aid.

  4. Billing

    If you want to view an electronic version of your bill contact your Admission Counselor to Set Up Your CSE Account and view your bill through Self-Service.

  5. Athletics

    All potential athletes must fill out an Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Examination Form, have a Pre-participation Athletic History, Physical and Clearance completed by their physician prior to arrival at CSE. All forms should be no older than six months. For further information, contact Juliene Simpson, Athletic Director at

  6. Parking Decal

    All students (Resident or Commuter) who plan to park on campus are required to have a parking decal. Please submit a Vehicle Registration form.

    Please contact Gloria Ziobro at

  7. Final Transcript(s)

    All first time freshman students need to submit their final official high school transcript. All transfer students or freshman students with college credits must submit their final college transcript to the Office of Admission.