Sarah Carney '08 graduated from CSE with a degree in business. But her story is much more than academics; it is about a young altruistic woman with drive and passion, who was just named partner in her firm, MJE Advisors in Florham Park, N.J., after only five years with the company.
Read Sarah's Story
The Business and Health Administration programs train students and professionals alike for careers in health care and business management with an emphasis on developing critical thinking, problem solving and ethical decision making.
Students and professionals complete the program with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful and dynamic life in the business world. With undergraduate and graduate degrees, specialization in areas such as accounting, management, and human resources, and flexibility in electives and departmental partnerships, a Business degree is as flexible as our students' interests.
1. Develops professional competence, critical thinking and leadership skills
2. Students form a diverse and collegial working group
3. Freedom and flexibility in elective courses allows students to develop targeted interests
1. Beginning Fall 2015; open to both Continuing Studies students and traditional Women's College students.
2. Associate Degree students can transfer 60 or more credits, 24 of which should be the core courses listed in the catalog.
3. Courses will be offered in hybrid, online, and in-person formats.
1. Successful undergraduate students from any major can fast-track into a graduate degree
2. Faculty members have professional experience as well as solid grounding in theory
3. Higher level courses accommodate a typical working schedule: in-class, online, hybrid
1. Training in Human Resources technology for workplace experience
2. Opportunity to enter a growth industry
3. Extra focus on legal and ethical issues in Human Resources
1. Classes bridge theory and practical application in the challenges associated with change
2. Incorporation of systems technology allows development of critical thinking
3. Students bring their own experiences to the classroom, and their studies to work
"CSE has given many me many opportunities to rise up. I've learned how to target my audience, how to think outside the box, and write and sell things well."
– Marissa Gioffre,'16
Director of Undergraduate Programs
Henderson Hall 123
Henderson Hall 202C
Henderson Hall 202D
Henderson Hall 202A