Anna Cepeda Mays, a senior brand manager at Bayer, obtained both her bachelor's and master's degree at CSE. Anna feels CSE's environment and personal attention from professors really enabled her to find and utilize her voice. Listen to Anna describe how CSE shaped her!
The Business and Health Administration programs train students and professionals alike for careers in health care and business management with an emphasis on developing critical thinking, problem solving and ethical decision making.
Students and professionals complete the program with the knowledge and skills needed for a successful and dynamic life in the business world. With undergraduate and graduate degrees, specialization in areas such as accounting, management, and human resources, and flexibility in electives and departmental partnerships, a Business degree is as flexible as our students' interests.
1. Develops professional competence, critical thinking and leadership skills
2. Students form a diverse and collegial working group
3. Freedom and flexibility in elective courses allows students to develop targeted interests
1. Open to both Continuing Studies students and traditional undergraduate students.
2. Associate Degree students can transfer 60 or more credits, 24 of which should be the core courses listed in the catalog.
3. Courses will be offered in hybrid, online, and in-person formats.
1. Successful undergraduate students from any major can fast-track into a graduate degree
2. Faculty members have professional experience as well as solid grounding in theory
3. Higher level courses accommodate a typical working schedule: in-class, online, hybrid
1. Training in Human Resources technology for workplace experience
2. Opportunity to enter a growth industry
3. Extra focus on legal and ethical issues in Human Resources
1. Classes bridge theory and practical application in the challenges associated with change
2. Incorporation of systems technology allows development of critical thinking
3. Students bring their own experiences to the classroom, and their studies to work
"The ED CHOICE option was the perfect fit for somebody like me. It's built for people who want to go back to school but have too many commitments. CSE's ED CHOICE program gives you the option of going to class or attending class online. Where there are conflicts with work or family, I just simply attend that class online and it works great."
– Jason Taylor, '18, M.S. in Management
Director of Undergraduate Programs
Henderson Hall 16D
Director of Graduate Programs
Henderson Hall 16E
Henderson Hall 16F