Information for Students

CSE Student ID Card

A CSE student ID is absolutely required for borrowing materials from the library, as well as for requesting books from Fairleigh Dickinson and getting books or articles via Interlibrary Loan.
Don't have a CSE ID? Contact the Security Office to make an appointment.

I Want To:

Visiting the Library


Graduate Work