CSE's Group Code
To create an account in RefWorks, you need our Group Code. If you don't have it, send an email using your CSE email account to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "RefWorks".
RefWorks enables you to...
- Collect sources as you find them & keep everything in one place.
- Organize sources into folders by course or topic.
- Access your searchable source list from any device.
- Upload full text PDFs into your account and read from anywhere.
- Preview references in APA, MLA, or any other citation style.
- Generate bibliographies and in-text citations.
- Share source lists with classmates or teachers.
- Build a database of useful publications related to your field.
- Subscribe to search alerts or RSS feeds and get automatic updates when new articles become available.
- Take it all with you when you graduate.
Direct Export to RefWorks
Organize & Navigate
Retrieve Full Text Articles
RefGrab-It (import from websites)
Format Citations & Bibliography
For Technical Support, contact RefWorks directly at (775) 327-4105 or email@example.com. Support is available 9am-8pm, Monday-Friday.
To report problems or error messages, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Watch one or more tutorials from RefWorks. These are two to five-minute videos describing a specific function.
Make an appointment
Have a librarian introduce you to Refworks (available to individuals and small groups)
Schedule a workshop for your students (faculty/staff)
Contact Amira Unver to request a session.