Lillian Fugler-Domenico, Ph.D.
Title: Area Chair
Office Building: Henderson Hall
- B.A., Hofstra University
- M.S. and Ph.D., City University Graduate School (CUNY)
- College of Saint Elizabeth/Week of Remembrance, "Dr. Miklos Nyiszli: Joseph Mengele's Personal Research Pathologist and Physician to the Sonderkommando"
- Conference on College Composition and Communication Convention, Atlanta Georgia, "Building Cross-Disciplinary Relations: Enhancing Students' Disciplinary Writing and Cross-Cultural Competencies through a Collaborative Teaching Framework"
- Gel Electrophoresis: LDH Isoenzyme Characterization and DNA Paternity Testing, Presentation and Experimental Workshop given to Morristown High School Science Academy Students
RECENT CO-MENTORED HONORS STUDENT RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Project Title: Regulation of AKAP12 Expression in Human Melanocytes in Human Melanocytes and Melanoma
- Project Title: Post Mastectomy Breast Cancer Reconstruction
- BIO101 Honors Biology in Society
- BIO111 Fundamentals of Biology I
- BIO119 Current Topics In Science
- BIO117 Human Physiology
- BIO251 Cellular Biology
- BIO311 Environmental Science
- BIO313 Principles of Electron Microscopy for Biologists
- BIO321 Comparative Anatomy
- BIO333 Research I
- BIO409 Virology
- BIO431 Senior Seminar
- BIO491 Independent Study