Police Dispatcher Opening
The Borough of Florham Park is currently accepting applications for the position of Police Dispatcher. Applications may be picked up at Florham Park Police Headquarters 111 Ridgedale Avenue Florham Park, NJ. Applications must be returned no later than 4:00 PM on Friday, December 29, 2013.
The Borough of Florham Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Denver Police Department is looking for exceptional individuals to join our force. If you're interested or know someone who is and would like more information about our hiring, please visit www.Denvergov.jobs or contact our recruiter at 720-913-3390.
University of Virginia employment opportunities
The Essex County Prosecutors Office accepts interns.
Corrections Electronic Monitoring Training Specialist
City of Philadelphia Jobs
U.S. Air Marshall
- Everyone please see the information pertaining to the U.S. Secret Service Vacancy Announcements that will be posted on USAJOBSand disseminate to anyone you know that is interested. Have them pay specific attention to preparing in advance, applying on the first day, and in the region they reside. Best of luck and please use this information to your advantage.
A USAJOBS announcement will be posted on June 3, 2013 for Special Agent and Uniformed Division Officers. If you know of anyone interested in applying for either position, please encourage them to apply on the FIRST day. There is now a limit to the number of online applications that will be received in each Region. Additionally, applicants should review the announcement carefully and be ready to supply/upload all required information and documents (resume, SF-50, transcripts, etc). Also, they MUST apply to the Region they reside in.
- 2013 recruitment for Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Officers
- Dispatch Career Opportunities
- There are several emergency communication job opportunities available within the Department of Public Safety. Dispatch positions are available at each of the four consolidated Dispatch Centers. Dispatchers are responsible for receiving, prioritizing, and relaying all emergency and non-emergency activity involving the State Police, local police, Game Wardens and other emergency services.
- The Department of Public Safety has moved towards a more streamlined system of receiving incoming emergency calls. These calls will be answered by DPS Emergency Communication Dispatchers, who will also be responsible for dispatching the appropriate emergency response.
- Part-time positions may also be available at any office, and applications are always accepted. Each State Police office also employs at least one barracks clerk who is responsible for maintaining reports and records from that office.
- If you would like additional information, or if you have questions, please contact Elizabeth H. Tracy by email email@example.com or by calling (802) 483-2606 ext. 26.
How to Apply
Minimum Qualifications & Job Descriptions
Compensation & Benefits
- Guardsmark Employment
- Vermont State Police Employment
- Internship with DHS - Department of Homeland Security
- Students interested in obtaining an internship should send an email to Newark.Recruiting@DHS.GOV to be considered for an internship and attach an unofficial transcript and resume with their email.