Ellen Ehrlich, Ed.D., NCPsyA, R.N.
Office Building: Henderson Hall
Floor: 2nd Floor
- NURS 303 Holistic Assessment with Individuals
- NURS 305 Nursing Roles and Interventions
- NURS 315 Nursing Process with Families
- NURS 620 Nurse Educator as Leader
- NURS 650 Seminar and Practicum in Teaching
John Hopkins Hospital Diploma
Kean University BSN
Columbia University MA
Major: Geriatric and Adult Health M.Ed.
Major: Nursing Education Professorial Role Ed. D.
Doctorate of Education
The Nature of the Experience of Women Caregivers for Aged Parents: A Social Problem
Academy of Clinical and Applied Psychoanalysis PsyA
Final Research Project:
The Study of the Unconscious Motivation of Extreme Ambivalence
- Qualitative Research, Phenomenology,
- Parent-care, Holocaust Education, Psychoanalysis
- Ehrlich, E.G. (2007). The Study of the Unconscious Motivation of Extreme Ambivalence, Academy of Clinical and Applied Psychoanalysis, Livingston, NJ.
- Ehrlich, E.G. (2003). Protecting Our Families in the Aftermath of 9/11 and the Holocaust, International Journal For Human Caring, 7(2) 27-37.
- Ehrlich, E.G. (2001). The Holocaust Revisited: Protecting Our Families in the 21st Century, In P.L. Munhall, & V. Fitzsimons (Eds.),The Emergence of the 21st Century Family. Boston: Jones & Bartlett/National League for Nursing.
Scholarly and Professional Activities:
- National League for Nursing, Peer Evaluator, 2005- Present
- Nursing in the US and England Interview, Tower FM Radio, Bolton England, May 25, 2006.
- Remaking American Nursing, NJN Public Television and Radio, Trenton, NJ. September 14, 2006.
- Advisory Board Nursing Department County College of Morris, Randolph, NJ November 9, 2006.
- Chaired the Faculty Affairs Sub-Committee that established the First Annual Faculty Showcase at the College of Saint Elizabeth, February 28, 2006.
- Protecting Our Families in the Aftermath of 9/11 and the Holocaust, KristalNacht Commemoration, College of Saint Elizabeth, Morristown, NJ November 2001-11.
- Protecting Our Families in the Aftermath of 9/11 and the Holocaust, International Biennium of Sigma Theta Tau International, Toronto Ontario, Canada, November 3, 2003.