International student Meghna Samant was born in Mumbai, India. When she was in high school, she moved to the Fiji Islands. From Fiji, Meghna decided she wanted to pursue college specifically in New Jersey. She chose College of Saint Elizabeth because it was small, beautiful, and offered a financial aid package.
Read Meghna's Story
Mathematics is based in the liberal arts tradition, fostering a balance between academic theory and practical application. Featuring small classes and dedicated faculty, we offer a degree in Mathematics, a minor in Mathematics, and a minor in Computer Science. Our students embrace flexibility and change, developing problem solving skills and bringing ideas from other fields for individualized courses of study and real-world experience.
1. Rigorous curriculum
2. Curriculum and scheduling designed to accommodate students' needs
3. Extensive Senior Comprehensive Experience
1. Small classes and caring faculty with real-world experiences
2. Flexible curriculum to suit student’s need
3. Internship opportunities
1. Requirements are designed to accommodate students from many disciplines
2. Flexible offerings provide options for biology and chemistry majors
3. Prepares students for the data driven world
On her internship: "I was introduced to the Chief Information Officer and Vice President of Atlantic Health, Linda Reed. I told her about my interests in project management and growing industries. It was my first time being exposed to the health care IT, so I got to learn multiple new things each day. I loved that."
– Blen Tesfay, '16
Henderson Hall 214
Henderson Hall 212B