Members of the College of Saint Elizabeth Board of Trustees are primarily responsible for establishing and/or approving general policies for the administration of the College, nomination of the President, and financial stability, and are noted for devoting their time and resources to making the College a preeminent institution of higher education.
- Most Rev. Arthur J. Serratelli, S.T.D., S.S.L., D.D.
Bishop of Paterson
- Sister Rosemary Moynihan, B.A., M.S., Ph.D.
Chair, General Superior of Sisters of Charity
- Helen J. Streubert, Ed.D., ANEF
President and Treasurer
- Sister Patricia Butler, B.A., M.A.
- Allison M. Adams, B.S., D.M.D.
- Sister Jeanne Agans, B.S., M.A.
- Marcia Y. Cantarella, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.
- Kathleen Markey Colyer, B.A.
- Sister Maureen Crowley, B.A., M.A.
- Stacie M. Curtis, B.S., B.A.
- William S. Ford, Jr., B.A.
- Mark D. Grimm, B.A., M.B.A.
- Sister Deborah Humphreys, A.B., M.S.W., M.F.A., L.C.S.W.
- Winifred M. Johanson, B.A.
- Wendy L. Johnson-Askew, B.A., MPH, Ph.D.
- Raymond G. Kunz, B.S., M.B.A.
- Ronald H. Lataille, B.S., M.B.A.
- Michael J. McGovern, B.S., M.A., Ed.D.
- Gailon W. McGowen, Jr., B.A., J.D.
- Donna B. McNamara, B.A., M.A., Ph.D.
- Susan M. Mello, B.S., J.D., LL.M.
- Susan M. Michel, B.A.
- Alan S. Painter, A.B.
- Elizabeth M. Renyi, B.S., M.S.