Kathryn graduated cum laude with a Major in Latin. She worked as a French and Spanish teacher from 1922-47 at Crosby High School, in Connecticut.
Kathryn received numerous certificates and plaques in recognition of her outstanding service during World War II. During those years she directed campaigns for the Crusade for Starving Children of the World and the Community Chest and War Fund; she also was director of both the USO Center and the Bureau of Civil Defense of Waterbury, Connecticut.
In 1947 Kathryn became Dean of Students and Director of Guidance of Crosby High School. Kathryn received an M.A. degree in Guidance from the University of Connecticut in 1949. She also served on the boards of Waterbury Hospital and School of Nursing and of St. Mary's Hospital. Kathryn was an officer of the Catholic Guild for the Blind. In 1960 she was Connecticut's delegate to the White House Conference on Children and Youth.
She was President of CSE's Alumnae Association from 1940-44, and she received the Elizabethan Award (1959) and the Mother Xavier Award (1961). Kathryn died September 6, 1988.